Atlantic Business Centre, Atlantic Street, Altrincham, Cheshire, WA14 5NQ
0161 821 1581

Slips & Trips

These are commonly known as ‘Public’ liability claims. These are the most common of injury claims  whereby injuries have been sustained in a public area and a person has been involved in an incident as a result of negligence. The person or company owning or being responsible for maintaining the public area should have taken out  public liability insurance.

To help your claim you should report the accident to the staff or owner at the time of the accident and log a record in an accident book if possible. It would also be helpful to make a note of the names, addresses and contact details of any witnesses to the accident and take photographs of the area where the accident occurred. If you have incurred any expenses such as prescription costs or travelling expenses you should keep the receipts. We will help you obtain the compensation to which you are entitled to help you make the best recovery possible. 

Slips Trips