These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and SNK Solicitors shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute.
By using this website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you are not authorised to use this website.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at our discretion by changing them on this website.
- The information provided on our website is for general guidance only and should not be regarded as constituting legal or other advice or an offer to provide legal services and should not be relied on as such. If you need legal advice regarding a legal matter you should contact us.
- SNK Solicitors makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about the quality accuracy or completeness of the information and cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions.
- SNK Solicitors does not accept any liability for loss or damage of any kind arising from the use of this website.
- SNK Solicitors do not exclude SNK Solicitors liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from SNK Solicitors negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal to exclude or to attempt to exclude.
- The content and design of these pages are subject to copyright owned by SNK Solicitors, 2017 ©. None of the contents of this site may be copies or reproduced in any way.